Tuesday, November 10, 2015

                                                                                                   November 9, 2015

30 miles

Howdy :)
We had a good week!!
It is finally cooling down here in Texas.
Well kind of, one day hot, the next day freezing!!

We are definitely biking a lot, as in over 30 miles one day!  hahaha that day was miserable!!
 We broke up with _____ , so that was sad, but when people don't progress, you break up!

We  have been able to find a lot of new investigators :) 
(more to come next week)

We had a fun OYM this week. This guy named FIDEL!
We were walking, and I told him, "buenas noches" and  just kept walking.
 It felt like a movie because I took about ten steps and the Holy Ghost told
me to turn around and talk to this guy. It seemed like slow motion. I turned my head around and yelled at him and told him we needed to talk about God. It was totally the Holy Ghost, because he has met with missionaries in El Salvador before. It was neat,  an experience that I will never forget!

I was able to see some familiar  faces from my  Kemah area.
THIS IS LUIS!! I was so excited to see him!
Well, short and sweet-
love,
Hermana Widdison

No comments:

Post a Comment