Monday, February 23, 2015

                                                Monday 2/23/2015



Tastes like..

Hello Hello Hello :)
 
Greetings from the land of hicks :) whom I love hahaha
well another week of fun over here in good ol Bay City :)

The weekly happenings of a missionary..
Waking up around 6 am.. then the day starts.. and a day consists of..
workouts 
studying
driving
praying
walking
biking
preaching
OYMing (open your mouth) aka talking to random strangers :)
teaching
walking up to doors...
knocking on doors..
walking away when people don't open the door.. hahaha #missionaryprobs
smiling at everyone 
(or at least trying to)
waving at everyone
sleeping.. haha or trying to..
planning
working as hard as you can
wearing a skirt.. everyday. :/ not fun haha
trying to find time to eat hahaha
oh yeah showering 
visiting people
(or trying to)
driving
oh cant forget laughing 
singing to songs I don't know
trying to speak Spanish... (TRYING)

I don't really know what else.. seriously so much happens in one day. The mission is amazing! We have some amazing gators here in Bay City :) Gators as in (investigators.. ) but gators yes because that's what people eat here.
Anyways, we have had some amazing and powerful lessons this week :) Its weird and way cool to think of how the Holy Ghost truly testifies during a lesson :)
I love being a missionary :)

I thought that I loved Kemah, and I do and now I love this area so much :) The people are amazing :) 

We were blessed to have an awesome training on the restoration of the church this past week, and boy was my world rocked! Have you ever taken a step back and looked at how amazing this church is?
To have the same church on the earth again that Jesus Christ established when he was here.. COOL. haha thats all I have to say!!
I love teaching people! Its so fun! A little different in English though, but its fun :) plus church in English is way weird! 

hmm.. what else!
I feel so loved in this ward that I am in right now! The members here are amazing! The ward had a ward camp out on Friday so we got to go (I wore normal clothes.. I was happy happy happy)One of the members cooked RABBIT and its actually way good. It tastes like chicken.. Hannah I know you love Benny.. but he probably tastes way good too. (just kidding)

okay enough.. 
I wish my weekly emails were better.. I just don't know what to say!
but I have pictures :):)
YAY!!!

okay, love you all
:)

THE CHURCH IS TRUE!
SISTA WIDDISON 



loving the ward camp-out
eating rabbit.... so sorry Hannah
camp out selfie with my companion Hermana Villarreal

No comments:

Post a Comment