Wednesday, August 5, 2015


                                                    AUGUST 3, 2015

 SURVIVED ANOTHER WEEK!


This is why I have the best parents in the world......



My parents are crazy!!


TROMPO -- a Guatemalan game.. my favorite thing in the world.. seriously.. YouTube this thing, Its amazing! I am learning tricks with it. haha and I have a video of me doing tricks, but hey too many gbs.. missionary problems, sorry 

I love my mission, every moment is fun.




 We have now entered into AUGUST! The hottest month of the year!!
whoot whoot.. It's okay 3/31 days down.. hahaha the first two weeks of August are the hottest weeks. So me and Hermana Whitehead literally are mentally preparing ourselves for the sauna to happen! WHOOT!
However, Heavenly Father is blessing us big time :) even if those blessings are those nice summer breezes!! I LOVE WHEN THE WIND BLOWS!! AHH YAY! 
Thank you for all the birthday wishes! I turn  20 tomorrow.. so those of you who missed out.. that's why there is repentance.. HAHA  and of course for my 20th birthday I am gonna do something crazy... So Build a Bear it is for me today ;) I don't wanna grow up!

moments this week..
 We have an investigator from the Dominica Republic.  She has super hard and fast Spanish and she said, "you girls spend to much time in the sun, so let me give you facials." So we went over to visit her  and they had turned her house into a spa. Oh my gosh one of the most random things that has happened on my mission. She gave us facials and they just smelt like throw up!  They were chunky and it turned our skin orange.. haha and then she said, "I have a healthy smoothie to give you". lets not even talk about it...
but hey it was an adventure, then she didn't even come to church.. like what! that's okay, maybe next week.

Then we met this cool guy from CUBA, hard Spanish as well! But he also spoke English (tender mercy)  He was trying to move a mattress so of course we said,  "can we help you?" then he said yes! (crazy because no one here ever says they want our help so it was a miracle.)
We helped him move his new mattress, and he just  kept calling us angels over and over which is always weird because I have never seen an angel as sweaty as me. hahaha but we helped him, then he said, "you guys are the Mormons right?  of course we are, so then he went off and told us about how he has had alien encounters in Nebraska. LIKE WHAT!! Then he was like "I believe in aliens.. so the fact that you guys believe in your saint Joseph Smith guy and how I saw aliens, I am interested.. " BAHAHAHA okay .. so we got a good laugh out of that,  so hopefully he realizes that Joseph Smith didn't see aliens.. but hey, hes interested :) 

The mission is amazing.
I am surviving the heat. 
Its just hot.

love your favorite missionary :)
IN THE WORLDDDDDDDDDDD
Hermana Widdison

No comments:

Post a Comment