Monday, November 3, 2014

BUMMER

It's already November!
It freaks me out how fast the weeks go by here.
Let me think of what even happened this week!
Oh biggest bummer this week  happened yesterday for sure. So a family that we are teaching struggle with a lot, so they didn't have enough money for gas to be able to drive the 35 miles to church this Sunday, so we were like hey we can find you a ride. So we found them a ride and she was so pumped. but then, at 10:30 she called us and told us her husband said no, and that their kitchen floor fell through. what?! How does a kitchen floor fall though?! I will tell you how. Satan! That's right! That's all I've got. We were super bummed she couldn't come to church!! Plus she wanted to come so bad!  So that's a BUMMER, but next Sunday she said she could come! So I am hoping she really can! Because church is great, and so confusing, because I don't know Spanish.  Hopefully they can come to church and receive all the lovely blessings of going to church! whoot go blessings :)

 Spanish, okay get this, I LOVE THE MEMBERS of my little ward! pretty sure it's about to be turned into a branch, but I love them. You may ask me why I love them so much, well let me tell you. They recognize I am learning Spanish for them, so they help me as much as they can. I practice Spanish and they practice English! plus my favorite person is Hermana Juarado! and get this, Hermana Taylor (mi companeria) says she has never fed the missionaries before and guess who shes feeding this week? yup us! Because Hermana Juarado loves me! whoot whoot!!

Oh and one thing, for Halloween, I was super sad because I couldn't have chili.. but hey get this, we had zone conference and for dinner a member of the English ward made CHILI and CORNBREAD. Awesome Halloween:) hahaha how silly am I?

The mission is great! I wish more happened this week but I am still doing work everyday, keeping busy, being humbled and learning lots :)

go missionaries!!
You love me and I love you!

LOVE,
HERMANA KAYLEE WIDDISON!!


dinner  time

mission time


You know I love my  Buffalo Wild Wings!


Halloween socks from home.


 Halloween treats from home.

Thanks mom!

Some fancy Halloween decorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment