Monday, November 17, 2014

#WHITE

Hello my people :)
 Just your weekly email from your favorite missionary ;) 

This week has been the best week on the mission thus far for sure :) 
 Amazing! I have no idea how else to express how amazing it has been.  It has been bomb!!  Yesterday, we had a baptism :) yup you read that right.. BAPTISM... so cool!

The baptism was for ____ and _____ they are 14, and 12!  They are awesome.  _____ already started saving up for his mission...  how crazy is that?  I just think about how many lives will be changed by just these two lives.. Their mom is working out a few things before she is baptized. She has such a strong testimony of the gospel. She was bawling her eyes out at their baptism. I was like wow this is so cool. Being a missionary is cool! Changing lives is even cooler! The baptism was amazing!

 Then PICO, my favorite person ever, (he was baptized in September) and he received the PRIESTHOOD yesterday too!  cool right?! He was so nervous and just had to be soooo prepared!  He was so ready and he is amazing.

This week has just been a week of miracles. It has been such an amazing week. The best week of the mission thus far! and I think I know why.. BECAUSE I AM GETTING TRANSFERRED :(  yup I am off to a whole new area with a new companion. I am so heart broken.  Sooo heart broken. So if you were going to send me love notes, I will send my new address next week ;) 

I have grown to love this area and the members of this ward and all the people! I am so happy I was able to teach those I came in contact with. However, I am NOT grateful for the dogs that have chased me in this area.. haha  

 One funny thing that happened.  Our zone leader Elder Dennis came with us to the families house to interview _____ and_ ____ for their baptisms. Well he went to go get a chair from the kitchen, and hes a tall kid, and the ceiling fan hit his head HAHAHAH and then we were just laughing so much, and then five minutes later he touches his head, and he is  bleeding! Its running down his neck.. hahah okay you just had to be there. but it was dang funny. So even though we are missionaries, bad stuff still happens. Like tall kids and ceiling fans. :)

An amazing week! and now I am leaving this area.. couldn't be more sad!  seriously.. so sad! 

I love my mission! I say it every week but I do.  I truly do. Lives are being changed and it is great to be part of that.

I hope everyone is doing well! Enjoy the snow where ever you may be! 

Oh my heck listen to this, so we have to bike once a week... and your girl doesn't have gloves, because I wasn't aware it gets freezing cold in Texas. So I rode my bike.. WITH SOCKS ON MY HANDS. hahah I didn't want cold hands. so yup, I had warm hands :) 


LOVE YOU ALL
Enjoy your week! Talk to you soon :) Thanks for all the support :) 

 My mission home address is:
Hermana Kaylee Widdison ;) 
602 Eldridge Road 
Sugar Land, TX 77478

LOVE YOUR FAVORITE GIRL EVER

SISTA WIDDISON


Baptism day for this family. So happy for them!




I just love PICO. He is amazing. I am so excited for him.

I love mail! Keep them coming.

My new sweet little friend!
Just so you know.. PEPPERMINT SHAKES.. Christmas is coming!







No comments:

Post a Comment