Tuesday, October 28, 2014

QUE PASA!!

Hello my wonderful people!! 

Not much happened this week. Weeks go by so extremely fast!  Remember how I sent home pictures of how we did a bunch of yard work and  last week with PICO? Well we got a phone call from him last Monday and he had poison ivy. (bummer right) and it was so bad! He still has it! We are so lucky that we didn't get it!  We teach him almost every single night. He is such an awesome member! He has almost been baptized for a whole month!! He is amazing!

We have been teaching  a mother, daughter and son, they are awesome! They may be getting BAPTIZED.. well hopefully.. on NOVEMBER 9th! It was my first baptism date that I extended.
I love being able to teach and serve people! Oh the joys!

I love the ward I am serving in. The members help me try to learn Spanish because they are trying to learn English. So we practice both ways!
The language is coming along slowly but surely!
I wish I had more to say!!

The mission is awesome!

you are all awesome!
TEXAS is still hot. 

Love you all

HERMANA WIDDISON
P.S I love my companion! whoot go missionaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment