Sunday, December 14, 2014


                                                                                                                         Dec 8 2014


 
     We got tea from an investigator.
                                                                                                                             
 TEA :)


Well..  Nothing happened this week. So this email will be brief :)
1. It's finally December.
2. umm.. Oh yeah!  RAUL IS GETTING BAPTIZED THIS THURSDAY :) So that's cool. I'm not really sure how that went down because I was on exchanges when it happened. 
3. I went to the police station.
4. I went to the court house.

Let me explain 3 and 4.  There is a member in our ward who was wanting to get a divorce and a restraining order. So we went along for moral support.

5. We have this super golden investigator :)  ______ She is amazing and we are just loving her...
6.. ummm Oh yeah, I got tea this week from an investigator. haha 
 I have no idea what even happened this week ..

BUT I LOVE YOU ALL:) 

Christmas is coming  and your favorite missionary loves mail ;) 
Hermana Kaylee Widdison
Texas Houston So. Mission
602 Eldridge Road
Sugar Land, Texas 77478
LOVE
HERMANA WIDDISON

Oh my heck how did I forget.. HARRIS MY FAMILY.. this street sign is for YOU :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment