Thursday, September 25, 2014

TRENDSETTER

MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! oh how I love you all! How are you doing?! I hope you're doing well, I am doing well!! 

It is a beautiful Wednesday here in the Mexico city mtc! 

Everyday is beautiful here actually! Every morning at 7 a.m.  as I am walking through the corridor I look up and see the beautiful moon then I look and see the gorgeous sunrise. It is so beautiful here!! but so loud.. they have this thing in Mexico where the days of the weeks are the days of the saints.. and they shoot off canons! So if its a popular saint it is loud all day long. You can tell the difference between a canon and a gunshot for sure. sorry mom.. haha 

The most spiritual event this week happened to be last Friday. It is a thing called TRC. I don't know what it stands for but it is TRC.  We actually got to teach a real person! He happened to  be struggling with going to church because he wasn't receiving answers to his prayers. So we just continued to get to know him. Then I just asked him if we could pray right there during our lesson  and he prayed and cried.. and I had no idea what he was saying but the spirit was so strong. It was  amazing. Definitely one of my favorite and most uplifting moment I have experienced  this whole time.

Love it. I cant wait to get out in the field. 

Oh my email topic..  yes, you know I am a trendsetter. hahahah Three  weeks ago I  just wanted peanut butter and nutella to eat with a spoon. So I put it in a cup because we aren't allowed to have it on a plate. dumb rule right? so anyways I was just eating it one day then the next day like 20 kids had cups full. Be proud mom and dad. I am teaching people the goodness of peanut butter and nutella :):) 

Guess who gave a talk on Sunday? Yeah that's right, YA GIRL!!  I gave a talk on the restoration of the church all in Spanish. It was  supposed to be about 5 minutes. I made it 2 minutes and 26 seconds. (someone timed me)  but hey I gave a talk and it was great :) They just  randomly pick people to give talks! So everyone always has to be ready.  So scary,  but awesome too! but more scary.  So hopefully I will not  have to give another one. Plus we have general conference coming up soon! I am excited for that! 

 Shout out time!!

Shout out to my best friend Malia Kasteler for singing her heart out in the choir on Tuesday night at the devotional with Russell M Ballard!! Looking cute in your stripped shirt .

 Tuesday night devotional was so awesome! One thing I got from the devotional Russell M Ballard gave ( he didn't come to Mexico he was in Provo and they broadcast it to all the MTC's) was how he talked about how precious just one soul is in the sight of God! It seriously was the most amazing talk every. It was very motivating. Because when we have one investigator blow us off, or someone close that door, there soul is so precious, and our Father in Heaven wants that soul to be saved. and it is our job. AMAZING
Shout out to SHERISE for the Krispy Kreme Donuts  :) love you

Shout out to Breton Day for the LETTER.. best letter ever!
Shout out to my mom for the TRAIL MIX
Shout out to Rebecca and Hannah for the LETTER OF LOVE!


Oh my goodness we watched the saddest yet most amazing video in class. look it up on youtube! It is "enduring love".. it is a Mormon message too I believe! look it up.. mom you'll cry, and you too grandma.

SHOUT OUT TO BRITTNEY JO FOR BEING 20 YEARS OLD. What! What! So old yet so BEAUTIFUL!

LOVE YOU ALL
The mission is great
The church is true
Temples are amazing


I Love You, Hermana Kaylee Widdison

No comments:

Post a Comment