Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Mexico City Temple Visitor Center

CCM BFF'S Elders Webb and Adams
and this BFF Hermana Brown
As you will find out I  (Sue) am 6 days late for posting this. I will try to do better with my job!
Just so you know, Kaylee is on her way to Texas today. Tuesday, Oct 7th  She needs and loves letters.

Hermana Kaylee Widdison
Texas Houston South Mission
602 Eldridge Road
Sugar Land  Texas, 77478




Hello beautiful people!! :)

Wow, I cant believe I will be in Texas next Tuesday!! I will leave the CCM next Tuesday around 5:30 a.m then go to the lovely airport and fly out around 10:00 then be in good old humid Texas by 1 ish..!! crazy! So getting your flight plans is like getting your GOLDEN TICKET :) you will see the joy of getting my flight plan in the picture below.. :)

funniest thing that happened this week... oh I tripped.. hahahah that was really funny. like over my own two feet.. whoops

most spiritual things.... wait let me just start off by saying how excited I am for conference this weekend!  So excited! it is amazing that we have a living prophet here on this earth that we get to listen too!! amazing. I am so excited! 

We were able to go to the Mexico city temple today!! which was amazing! but we just went to the visitors center, because the temple is closed because it is under construction.We were given a tour and it was the most amazing thing ever! the blessings that come from the temple are amazing. It is cool to think whenever I miss my family, that it is kind of silly, because I get to be with them for forever and ever and ever....  How cool is that! for all eternity! but I still miss my family so don't get me wrong. I get to see them after death and be with them for eternity. its a beautiful and comforting thought :) 

Also my love for Joseph Smith has be quite amplified as well! We watch a movie Sunday night about his life, and how he restored this church and it was amazing. The spirit was like a big hug and comfort of this truth and it is crazy.. haha.. so cool!! 

MOM THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY PACKAGE AND LETTER.
I love you! 

A package from home.
and Breton Day ;) Thanks for my letter! I love you B

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANDALL!!! HAVE AN AWESOME DAY.. well, early birthday!! 

Today has been awesome! I had chocolate milk for breakfast. and then went to the temple.. then WHAT.. lasagna for lunch... BEST DAY!! and I get to hear from home!! 

I love you all, 
the mission is amazing
miracles happen everyday

I love this church 

I cant believe Hannah is almost 13.. what..crazy

The church is true!
I am excited for conference this weekend.. pretty sure I already said that! 


LOVE,
HERMANA KAYLEE WIDDISON



Mexico City Visitor Center




MEXICO CITY TEMPLE

No comments: