Tuesday, June 9, 2015

                                                                                                                 6/8/2015
MIRACLES



Hermana Widdison and Hermana Irhke on splits

 SO MANY MIRACLES THIS WEEK :)



One amazing thing that happened, was NATE was able to go home! We have been praying and praying and praying! We were there on Wednesday when he was discharged!! amazing :) It was so exciting, haha all he wanted was a blizzard from DQ.. so pretty sure he was excited to go home :) 

As for other things this week.
I WENT ON AN AMAZING EXCHANGE!! 
with HERMANA IRHKE :) We are  praying we will be companions! I am pretty sure this exchange is the only one we will ever get the chance to be companions!
I took her on a fun time here in the YSA branch, all the members loved her! It was fun because she has been in the city her whole mission, so I decided to take her to the ocean :) haha since I am so lucky and have it in my area!

AS FOR GATORS::::
We have Raul!! please please pray for him as he is taking those big steps towards baptism, :)
and Randy!! pray for him.. he has a bit of a complicated situation, so pray he keeps continuing to progress on his own. 

I love this area, I am learning so much from these members, and a lot about myself.

The mission is hard.
The mission is great!
love,
Sister Widdison..
(oh yeah, I humbled myself and ordered an English tag..)

No comments:

Post a Comment