Monday, January 4, 2016

                                                                                                                                                December 28 2015
 Another Day

Well, Christmas came and went, short and sweet.

 Here are some pictures for y'all to enjoy :)
We had a huge mission conference. I was in the talent show!
I turned the piano players pages for him.. (applause was all for me)
Christmas Eve we went caroling in short sleeves.
I was in the nativity as well, I was an angel.. :) 

Christmas was another day..
We went and spent Christmas morning with the Steele family, We got to skype home with our families,  then we spent the day preaching the gospel.

Now today my companion is on her way home :(
I loved sister Sorensen sooo much!!! 

I am companions for two and a half weeks with Hermana Hall!  We will be covering both of our areas... so this will be interesting because they are 30 miles apart!
 short and sweet!
enjoy the pictures :)

xoxo 
Sister Widdison
We got our matching mugs for Hot Chocolate


I love Sister Sorensen


making cookies

Christmas Day

Christmas Conference
My talent in the talent show.... turning pages :)
Ready for a great dinner


This little guy had a secret for me, then leaned over and gave me a big KISS instead!!


Christmas




Thanks everyone
See, I told you I was an angel!


Christmas nativity with members

No comments:

Post a Comment